Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Are You Doing Here? Shoo!

No photos tonight because I've been staring at the computer all day for work and I'm just squeaking in under the deadline as it is.

Instead, have some links of other places you should be on the internet instead right now:

Fake AP Stylebook's Twitter account - I don't even care if you use Twitter. It doesn't matter, because this is funny stuff.

The SuperFogeys - One of the few webcomics I actually follow regularly anymore. I've kindly linked you to the beginning so you can read the entire thing before moving on. I'll wait.

An interview with Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss about the new BBC show Sherlock - Posted because I enjoy seeing people excited about things I love (also because Freeman is adorable and I require Cumberbatch's coat to stalk around in). I'm starting to sulk because my DVD hasn't arrived yet and it seems like everyone else on the internet has theirs already. *curses international shipping times*

Aaand it's bedtime. 'Night!

No comments: