Monday, September 6, 2010

Trip Photos Mark Two

















Currently playing: Electric Six's "Down at McDonnelzzz" (on repeat, of course)

You know the drill. I will now present you with images and the occasional series of words.

Day two of the trip involved a tour to Buckingham Palace and the Royal Mews:
The Mews - surprisingly not where the royal cats are kept.

This trip was followed by a walk over to the London Eye. I'd heard the ride wasn't worth it - this is a total lie. The view is nearly literally breathtaking.





We also saw our hotel:
And a giant Dalek:
Finally, a story that might help explain my family to the uninitiated. Alek and I both spotted a great shot at the same time; this of course turned into a competition over who could get the "best" shot of the exact same thing. As Alek doesn't have a blog and I do, I'm publicly declaring that I Win at Pictures:





More to come! We did, in fact, eventually leave London.

No comments: