Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Code Enforcer

When I grow up, I want to be a gofer.

Well, by "when I grow up" I mean "when filming starts," and by "be a gofer" I mean "get my name in the credits."

The screenplay that dad wrote with his friend Steve is on its way towards becoming a movie! You can check everything out over at the Code Enforcer page. I got a chance to read the Code Enforcer screenplay in one of its later drafts, and I can say that I'm looking forward to seeing it produced. The Code Enforcer cast is definitely (erm, mostly) very pretty.

[As an aside, I am really hoping that they're able to get Meat Loaf to play one of the characters. Although that would probably get me banned from the set for being a fangirl]

As a family member of the writer, I'll be helping out, of course. Unfortunately, since I have neither the $5,000 necessary to invest in Code Enforcer, nor the cash to make a nice-sized donation, I'll have to give of my blood, sweat, and tears.

In other words, when Code Enforcer comes out in theatres, look for my name under "First Gofer." :-D

No comments: