Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mulching Mendicants, Batman!

Mother's Day/Grandpa's Birthday was lots of fun. I'll be posting photos as soon as there are batteries in my digital camera (we, um, needed the batteries to power the emergency flashlight last night).

So, I'll be doing a fuller post about that ... later.

I'm also going to avoid doing a post about NARAL's betrayal endorsement of Obama at the moment. The doctor says I need to watch my blood pressure.

And, with one grade yet to be reported, it's a bit premature to be talking about my grades for the semester.

Um. . .

Oh! I can post about the present dad gave me on the way out of the house Sunday. Every teenaged boys' college students' favorite thing: a box of comic books!

So, yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with that. My Judge Dredd collection has swelled to 70(!), spanning four publishing companies, and I now have 22 Groo comics spanning the years 1982 - 1985 (including, you know, the first ones ever).

I'm also hoping to get through the Spirit comics before the movie comes out :-D

No comments: