Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photos, part I

listening: Billy Joel, Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

Here are some of the photos from my 22nd birthday. 22's not exactly a hugely exciting number; I think I have another 8 years before my birthday is a big deal again. On the other hand, I did have a great time, and I got some neat gifts :-)

We had the party downstairs in the clubhouse, because there's nothing nicer than not having to clean much before and after a schindig.

Believe it or not, these two photos were taken at different times and locations:
The theme was "not acting my age," so we had N64 and Sega Genesis games set up on the television (no one wanted to watch Ice Age in Spanish with me instead...):
Assorted action shots:

The cake-cutting:


And so a Good Time Was Had By All.

No comments: