Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In Which Our Heroine is Covered in Excrement

So, instead of detailing how cleaning the fish tank went this afternoon, I'm just going to give a list. Ready?

Ok:

- Our phone book
- The kitchen sink
- The kitchen floor
- My khaki pants
- One of the cats
- Most of my dish towels
- The counters
- My shirt

...oh, you want to know what that's a list of? Well, its a Great Big List of Things That Got Covered In Smelly Fish Tank Water this afternoon. Carly was awesome enough to give me a siphoning-cleaning-thingy for the fish tank, but I neglected to anchor the "out" end properly in the sink. Yay.

Also, Master Saxon (the black fish) decided that while I was up to my elbows in water, fixing the plastic plants, it would be a great idea to bite me on the wrist. Why, Saxon, why?

In other news, that fish has a huge, powerful mouth for something that lives on flakes. Ow.

No comments: