Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Centrum: Get Fit for Summer!


The above photo (which always makes me smile) is from this Spring Break, when my brother and I took a bunch of his friends out for a nice day on the lake. It was sunny, but the weather was lovely and there was a perfect breeze. Going out to play outside for the day wasn't an issue at all!

Now that we're getting into summer, however, it's not so easy to just spend hours outside. Particularly if you might not be in the best shape - I, for example, spent most of the fall chained to a desk while I worked on my graduate classes.

Yesterday, I heard about a great giveaway to go along with the start of summer vacation:
Centrum (yes, the vitamin company) has a GET FIT contest going on now, and the grand prize is a trip to LA and a one-on-one training session with Harley Pasternak.
If, like me, you haven't heard of Pasternak, I've saved you the trouble of going over to Google - Harley Pasternak is a celebrity trainer (think Jennifer Hudson and Lada Gaga) and creator of the 5 Factor Diet.

To get in on this contest, all you have to do it text the word "CENTRUM" with an image of a Centrum multivitamin bottle to the number 89800. That's it! We already take Centrum in our house, so I didn't even have to go shopping in order to enter for the LA trip and training session.

(As ever, thank you to the ladies at the One2One network for this posting opportunity)

No comments: