Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Seeing as how it's only noon here, I'll be blogging about the actual holiday tomorrow or later.

At the moment, I have to share two emails I received this morning:

Email 1 had me excited just at the subject line, "Crazy Loop - O-Zone's Dan Balan mit neuem Ego und Single." I'm sure I would have been even more excited if I actually spoke the language, although "Der Frontmann Von O-Zone Mit Seinem Neuen Ego Crazy Loop Und Der Hitsingle Mm Ma Ma -- Out Now" wasn't too difficult to parse.

Basically, the guy I geeked out over back when he was doing this with O-Zone is now doing this.

Yes. I can tell you're all very excited for me. Uh-huh. Let's just say I know what to buy myself off iTunes once it's available. Until then, everyone gets to listen to me playing the music video over and over (and over) again.

Email 2 just made me jealous. The one non working-in-an-office job I've had recently, and I almost wish I were in one of their cubicles.

No comments: