Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah, comfort.

I think my cold has finally passed; today I just have the sniffles, and that's most likely due to allergies.

I'm lounging around in my new Ribbed Tees top, which is just as comfortable as promised. The neck is a little wider/lower than I usually like, but since I'll mostly be wearing it at home or under something else that's fine by me. The suggestion on the website to order a size down was absolutely correct: the medium fits perfectly, and I'm afraid the large would have been huge on me. Also, it sounds vain, but it's really very nice to be wearing a medium :-D.

Oh! And, I've been trying half the morning to post a widget in my sidebar, and it's not showing up quite right for me.



As you can see, it's a neat little ad for the Yanni Voices concert; I got the widget from the One2One network, but it's been giving me a headache. Can anyone see the widget in the sidebar, or just the one on this post? I love that it plays clips of the music (and I've been sitting here listening to it in another window as I try to make the darn thing work :-P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are feeling better!