Monday, December 8, 2008

Graduation!




The Commencement ceremony was Saturday afternoon. Before we could get to the Frank Erwin Center, however, there were the obligatory family photos:


Grandma, Mom, and me. I'm wearing grandma's pearls, and mom's in my red top. We're awesome like that.


Dad and me. Surely, I thought, the purple top will make him easy to find in the audience as I cross the stage. Come to find out, there were roughly 25 guys in the audience who chose purple that day.

Mom and Dad. They sure turned out smart kids :-D

This is the last photo you will see where everyone is looking in the same direction. I hope you enjoyed it!
Alek cleans up surprisingly well for a teenager. Very dapper :-)

Grandpa and Grandma. Awwwww.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an accomplishment!! We are so proud of you!!!!

Jyan said...

Goodness, you kids make me feel so old! All grown up and all that, I can't believe it. The largest of congrats.

Niwi said...

Muahaha. I am cleverly disguised as an adult now. People trust me to do responsible things. It's amazing.